Splitting the microbio.wml page?

Dear all,

Our "microbio" page is really growing big. In parallel, we will soon
acheive to have in Debian dm_coffee, a meta-aligner which runs six
different alignment programs and combines their output. I am considering
giving to sequence alignment its dedicated page in our website.

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/microbio

Somehow, it does not fit our "one page = one metapackage" goal. Or maybe
we could also create a "sequence alignment" metapackage ? This would
also solve the problems of the dependancies of dm_coffee. It is a
special mode of the t_coffee program, but if the t-coffee package would
recommend all the other aligners, it would be a dissymetric situation.
However, if the dependancies of the meta-aligner would be satisfied by a
med-sequence-alignment package, the situation could be acceptable...

http://wiki.debian.org/SequenceAlignment

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy