Re: svn update working for anyone?

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, David Vernazobres wrote:

I would rather do not touch it for now. The pkg-bioc project is still a really
embryonic project. The automatic CRAN, BioConductor, Omegahat building is
working, but still need a lot of glue, to fix and have a beta-working system.

It's fine for me.

Debian-Med related:
Are you interrested in having the gp[1] program in Debian-med ? If yes,
I could contribute this package, as I already have a working (i386 &
amd64) debian package.

Definitely.  Just post a request for sponsoring to this list.  I'm sure
somebody will grab this up.