Re: svn update working for anyone?

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 05:58:54PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote :

> > > Well it's working for me (with ssh keys). But well I am a bit late now
> > > to answers. (by the way, it was pkg-bioc and not debian-med that I
> > > checked.
> >
> > I wonder whether it would make sense to move pkg-bioc also to the
> > Debian-Med tree as I suggested for pkg-emboss.
>
> Rather I'd go for pkg-escience. pkg-bioc is all about automation from CRAN,
> while Debian-Med is about creatively collecting software for a particular set
> of communities.

I would rather do not touch it for now. The pkg-bioc project is still a really
embryonic project. The automatic CRAN, BioConductor, Omegahat building is
working, but still need a lot of glue, to fix and have a beta-working system.

Debian-Med related:
Are you interrested in having the gp[1] program in Debian-med ? If yes,
I could contribute this package, as I already have a working (i386 &
amd64) debian package.

Cheers,
David

[1]:http://bioinformatics.org/genpak/