Re: Call for Help :)

Ruby has good SOAP support I reckon' and it's pretty easy to
understand by the examples.  For instance, on [1].   Cheers,

[1]: http://www.devx.com/enterprise/Article/28101/1954?pf=true

-r.

--
"We can try to do it by breaking free of the mental prison of
separation and exclusion and see the world in its interconnectedness