Re: License for volpack (Was: Automake stuff for volpack)

Hi Phil,

I hipe you don't mind if I quote a private mail of you in public and
thus shamelessly violating the netiquette - but I do not think there
is much private in it.  The reason that I'm quoting you were some
uncertainities that were issued on the Debian-Med mailing list (see
   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2007/09/msg00069.html )
about the license a I think the best answer would be to quote your
mail.  If you would like to comment on this I would like to suggest
to do it aslo via the mailing list.

As I promissed I will include a replacement makeopts.sh for
makeopts.c and put it into the automake stuff.  This will happen
this evening or at least tomorrow.  I will send you the new tarball
(and put Michael Hanke in CC because he would like to maintain the
Debian package once the license issues are clarified).

Thanks for dealing with these license issues which are mostly not
the hot and catchy things to spend your time on - but they are
just important to be clarified.