Re: Progress of the volpack Debian packaging?

I forgot one thing,

On Sat, Sep 22, 2007 at 09:35:10AM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
<snip>
> I plan to do some more work on #409849 and volpack is a necessary
> dependency. Is there anything I can do to facilitate the process?
I understand that there have been some improvements to my initial
packaging attempt (e.g. shared lib support). I just checked the
debian-med SVN and it only has my old version. Is it possible to push
the updates to the repository?

Thanks,

Michael

--