Re: Three more packages in mentors.d.n

On Tuesday 21 August 2007 05:48:11 Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
> On 8/20/07, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote:
> > Many thanks. Do they include the changes you made in the SVN this
> > morning ?
>
> No. I have uploaded the packages as you left them.
> The changes that I've made are very minimal and can be included on
> next releases.
>
> And it's time to go to bed here :-)

Woudl you think that there may be a better way to upload debian-med packages
than the route via mentors?   What would be missing to use the svn
repoisitory directly. That we have our friendly SCM around for us all and by
now a considerable number of DDs acting as sponsors besides Andreas should
render mentors obsolete IMO.

For the direct use of svn-buildpackage it is only the source that is missing,
isn't it? uscan should in most cases deliver that, probably move it to the
wrong directory, though, or does it inspect debian/.svn ?

Let us think about it for a while and then come up with instructions for
sponsors and sponsees on our wiki page.

Many greetings, or, good days to you all

Steffen