Re: Problems with compiling and running clustalx

Le Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 12:26:12AM +0200, Sasa Ranisavljevic a écrit :

>    Hello,
>    i have installed clustalx from official Debian package ( with apt-get ),
>    but when I try to run it i get following error:
>    do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
>    Try running with LIBGL_THROTTLE_REFRESH and LIBL_SYNC_REFRESH unset.
>    Segmentation fault
>    Can somebody help me whit this problem? Do anyone else have same problems.
>    I'm running Debian Etch.
>    Best regards,
>    Sasa Ranisavljevic

Hello,

In order to better grasp the problem, we need more information about
your system. The `reportbug' program from the reportbug package can
collect some automatically, in particular the exact version of clustalx
and the libraries it depends on, as well as the platform used. In
addition, can you tell how the bug happens ? At startup, or when doing a
particular operation ? I am running Debian Etch as well and clustalx
seems to function normally here...

Many thanks for your bug report,

--
Charles Plessy