Problems with compiling and running clustalx

Hello,

i have installed clustalx from official Debian package ( with apt-get ),
but when I try to run it i get following error:

do_wait: drmWaitVBlank returned -1, IRQs don't seem to be working correctly.
Try running with LIBGL_THROTTLE_REFRESH and LIBL_SYNC_REFRESH unset.
Segmentation fault

Can somebody help me whit this problem? Do anyone else have same problems.
I'm running Debian Etch.

Best regards,
Sasa Ranisavljevic

--

They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I assure you that mine are greater. Einstein, Albert (1879-1955)