Re: [Help] Please try to compile volpack with pdebuild

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Daniel Leidert wrote:

... the log alerady tells, what's going wrong. m4 is missing (see the
configure output and the errors thrown, when m4 is called).

Ahhhh, thanks for reading out loudly what my computer wanted to tell
me.  Sometimes I need this. ;-)

However, there are implicit declarations, that should be fixed upstream.
You should further suggest to remove all the unused variables. To my
experience, it's better to suggest it by sending a patch :)

Well, for tactical reasons I want upstream accept the automake patches
first, that are really comfortable for building dynamic and static
library.  Once this is done we should try to come up with the polishing
stuff.

Thanks for the quick help