Intend to orphan pscan.

Dear debian-devel,

I am maintaining a package that shares binary names with three others,
cons, hsffig and pscan. I contacted their developpers in private,
via debian-devel, and then through the BTS. I got an answer from the
maintainer of cons, but the maintainers of hsffig and pscan, although
active, have opted out answering.

In the meantime, hsffig has been orphaned by others, and its removal is
currently discussed.

I would like to know if it is OK that I orphan pscan and open a
discussion about its removal.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy