Re: Write acces to the Debian-Med website.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:

To my knowledge, we are at least three who can do commits: Andreas,
Tobbias and me. Is there anybody else ? I think that I will document
this somewhere on the DebianMed page on wiki.debian.org.

Congratulations to your write access and yes, documenting who has
access seems to be reasonable.

Have a nice day, and for the people in Edimbourg, enjoy Debconf !

While I'm enjoying DebConf I had for the moment only one sign of
interest for a Debian-Med meeting from Michael Banck - I think
if there is no wider interest we might meet in the bar ... ;-)