Write acces to the Debian-Med website.

Hi all,

good news, I have got the permission to write in the CVS containing the
Debian website. I have checked out english/devel/debian-med and
french/devel/debian-med. I am usually maintaining microbio.wml and
sometimes imaging.wml, but feel free to ask for other modifications on
this list.

To my knowledge, we are at least three who can do commits: Andreas,
Tobbias and me. Is there anybody else ? I think that I will document
this somewhere on the DebianMed page on wiki.debian.org.

Have a nice day, and for the people in Edimbourg, enjoy Debconf !

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org