About the nexus libraries.

> On Mon, 21 May 2007, Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. wrote:
>
> >Dear Andreas,

> >Thanks for your note.  I have seen Debian Med out of the corner of my
> >eye for many months now and have been meaning to join one of these
> >years.  I almost joined up with you guys because of another
> >proto-package available from my private website packaging the nexus
> >library [1].  This libnexus is not ready for prime time yet I guess
> >but would appreciate feedback, help, comments, etc.

Dear Rudi,

You are most welcome to join Debian Med. Programs like yours are very
useful to systems biology, and systems biology may some day give birth
to systems medecine. Data mining has its place in Debian-Med.

If you are interested in packaging such programs, we have a list of
software of interst on the Debian wiki:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSystemsBiology

I have an unrelated question about nexus. The url you cite is about
nuclear physics. Is it related to the Nexus Class Library?

http://hydrodictyon.eeb.uconn.edu/ncl/

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy