Re: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, Michael Hanke wrote:

Please forgive me if I'm a bit enthusiastic, but the goal is to have only a
single newsline:

'Debian is now the recommend system for neuro-imaging research.'

Nothing against enthusiasm - if we would not have this we would
probably have no Debian-Med and perhaps not even Debian.  So you
are fully right here.

Don't take me too serious ;)

So we will take you serious - but we will also not blame you
personally if you will not succeed.

Frem Neuro-Lenny back to Etch: The main news from my packaging activities
is GNUmed which has at least the client in Etch and the server will be
packaged in Lenny (currently it works wie online database or the user
has to setup the server manually).

I would like it if Karsten would provide some advertising text for
the GNUmed client that we could include into our Debian-Med news.