Re: [De] Open Source factory enables us to work on their Debian Box

Hi Steffen,

I absolutely agree with you observations about medical users.
My idea was not that doctors stumble upon the OpenFactory
Debian box in a book store.  It is rather the normal Linux
entusiast who mostly ignores that there are Custom Debian
Distributions (and tends to reinvent what we just have). If
the book (perhaps even the cover would just mention the existing
CDDs he would perhaps curious and interested.  If about 5%
of these people would know somebody else who is working in
medical field he might transport the idea (in a community
oriented way).  The current problem of Debian-Med is that
it is nearly perfectly hidden.  Even 90% of people who
know at least the name are guessing it is just another
practice management software.  So we could need some more
popularity and I want to gain this by hitchhiking by the
Debian-Edu populatity.