Re: Suggestion for the Debian-Med website

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, Tobias Toedter wrote:

What do you think?

Well, *personally* I'm no friend of Wikis which might be because
I'm a little bit conservative.  So this should be no reason to
stop you and it might turn out that it works.  So if you as the
person who had done the most work on our Web pages I think the
decision is yours.

Is there any system that ensures that the translations for the
languages we have currently translations for stay in sync when
we use the Wiki technique?