Suggestion for the Debian-Med website

Hi all,

as some of you may already have noticed, I'm not as responsive as I used to
be with updates of the Debian-Med webpages.

Therefore I'd like to propose to start an effort to convert all the
information on the various package pages (microbio, imaging, practice,
etc.) to the wiki markup used on wiki.debian.org. We could then create wiki
pages with the packages related to Debian-Med. Those pages can then easily
be modified by everybody, without the need for webwml CVS access. This
should cut down the workload for me.

Note that there are already some pages with this goal, e.g.
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGenetics>.

What do you think?

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | Isn't air travel wonderful? Breakfast in London,
Hamburg, Germany | dinner in New York, luggage in Brazil.