Re: Moderation on alioth lists

Le Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 07:32:16AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> The moderation mails show up in my mailbox since you cared for the
> creation of the list and yes - if I'm to busy it might happen that
> I do not care for this kind of mails for more than 24 hours.

Hi Andreas,

Actually, I thought that it is you who created the list (I didn't). I
will see who to contact to get it un-moderated. I get so many spam on
the other Debian lists I am subscribed to that I think it does not make
sense to burden somebody with moderation for only one of them.

Unless somebody strongly disagrees, I will do whatever is needed to
un-moderate the debian-med-packaging@alioth list.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles