Re: Moderation on alioth lists

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

I saw the followin message on -devel and I was wondering if the same
would also happen on debian-med-packaging@alioth...

(Also, the messages sometimes take more than one day to get
distributed... Is there anybody already moderating ?)

The moderation mails show up in my mailbox since you cared for the
creation of the list and yes - if I'm to busy it might happen that
I do not care for this kind of mails for more than 24 hours.  I
regard this moderated list as overkill but I admit that there where
two or three spam mails in the last month.  If you would be willing
to share the moderation workload just tell me, how I could get
you in the boat.  If you know a method to make the list
unmoderated I would be happy as well.  Sorry, I have to less
time for this kind of administration stuff.