Re: Package status in Debian-med website

Le Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 11:28:25AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> No doubt.  But none of us is available 7/24 and Tobias is just spending
> his spare time.  I'm always converned about the "run over by bus factor"

By the way, I applied some time ago to get write access to the website,
and I had an unofficial answer saying that the pserver was down, which
makes impossible for non-DD to participate. Does anybody knows if it has
been fixed since ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles