Re: Clustalw in danger

> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:
> >I think that what happend to clustalw shows that the current unofficial
> >autobuilding process is very fragile. As if I understand correctly one
> >release manager is implicated in buildd.net,

Well, not directly...
Andreas Barth is managing the unofficial non-free buildd network. Buildd.Net
is just a frontend to that and Andreas is not directly involved there,
except for providing the *-all.txt files of his w-b instance for Buildd.Net.
Just for clarification... ;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc