Wow check out this huge en largement patch sale!

He who dies with the most toys is nevertheless still dead. Give a dog a bad name and hang him. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. The value of ANYTHING is determined by the agreement of only two people. This too, shall pass.
There's no time like the present. Alternative: A watched pot never boils. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Example: When our car ran out of gas, we were up a creek without a paddle. Like cures like. A friend in need is a friend indeed. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Alternative: Who will act as gatekeeper to the gatekeepers? Think before you speak. Two things prolong your life: A quiet heart and a loving wife. Possible Interpretation: Quiet people are often thoughtful. Possible Interpretation: A need kept a secret will never be addressed. More haste, less speed