Re: Medical Ubuntu Project

Hello to Dr. Rodriguez and all other.

Please take a look to mirrormed/clearhelth
www.mirrormed.org
www.op-en.org

I dont know, if this can give you what you need, but both project's (is
the same codebasis) want to be:

"A new definition for what to expect from an Open Source medical suite,
with a full feature set covering practice management, patient care and
billing."

The original language is english, but I think, there ist a spanish or
potug. translation (and an inclompliet german too :-)).

Michael

Dr. Jorge R. Rodriguez schrieb:
> Dear Andreas.
>
> Thanks for your comments.
> I was talking with Dr. Menini, Project Director of SaluX and he will
> subscribe to this list. He could bring us a more detailed information
> about SaluX. We are interesting in work in collaboration, of course.
>
> Basically we are three physicians working in SaluX, no more for now. So,
> we are very agree with share with the list our project and exchange
> information and know-how for a better distribution. We are agree with
> the main idea of Custom Deabian Distributions.
>
> There are a small live CD called SaluX Desktop 0.3.5.1 <http://0.3.5.1>
> based on Slax, with the only purpose to show people (in Argentina and
> other related regional countries) how SaluX GUI could be. This live CD
> was made by Alberto and me, in a little time at my home. There are no
> medical apps in this CD, because the really strong development is SaluX
> server based on debian. Why do we use Slax for the live CD? Just only
> because it is simple to configure and create an iso and we don't have
> great experience in build live CD iso from debian.
>
> You can see a little note and screenshots about Salux Live CD in Softpedia.
>
> http://linux.softpedia.com/get/System/Operating-Systems/Linux-Distributions/Salux-13054.shtml
>
> If you want to download the live CD, go to:
>
> http://www.syrsys.com.ar/salux
>
> Greetings,
> JR
>

> 2006/9/11, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de <mailto:tillea@rki.de>>:
>
>     On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, Dr. Jorge R. Rodriguez wrote:
>
>     > Our group is
>     > working on a Medical version of GNU/Linux, for public hospitals,
>     based on
>     > debian kernel, called SaluX. So we think that we could join
>     efforts to make
>     > an exchange between groups for a better product.
>
>     This is really good news for our Debian-Med project.  At current stage
>     Debian-Med is more or less a loose collection of medical related
>     software
>     inside Debian.  I would be more than happy if we could draw this into
>     a more practical direction as a "product" that can be used in medical
>     care.  I don't know whether you know the idea of Custom Debian
>     Distributions.
>     You can read about it in detail at
>
>        http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/
>
>     > SaluX has all the services of a GNU/Linux server plus terminal server
>     > capabilities. It was installed in some hospitals in Argentina
>     without any
>     > problems.
>
>     Your system reminds me to the system that was SkoleLinux in the year
>     2003
>     before I had my talk at Debian Conference in Oslo
>
>        http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200307_oslo_int/
>
>     At this time there existed a Debian-Edu project (similar to Debian-Med
>     for education but more or less orphaned / dead).  In parallel existed
> [...]
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Michael Sch=C3=BCtt
n;quoted-printable:Sch=C3=BCtt;Michael
email;internet:m-schuett@gmx.de
	-----BEGIN PGP PRIVATE KEY BLOCK-----=0D=0A=
	Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	lQHhBEQFasgRBADQyWFEeOijJ1k+/qK1x+0VzRCDH9rkQdasLxDzndksUrxEYxSb=0D=0A=
	5LVw9n+x1Wmz0cEVp+AsEY3h9i1ssKDgcj9iwCpzIVLAAqUzLiadeJn8TCt57c6E=0D=0A=
	oBzhDDPrwoNVA72RFxo92LhwxAzpwb8UQd7GwP1HwtdrHdJFTPm0iPPWUwCgw/QZ=0D=0A=
	XdjsA4RPGoC4ZrpR5x2/AjcEAIkldE4xBvUMldQP5iCK4a/guLwGRHJzuF3to4B1=0D=0A=
	WScoGZaYNmhVIjZQrAjRmLrMtYqFk+9ReTzrdQ9eVijvdA8IkVwHinxlAKO6jv9d=0D=0A=
	kAD3EWRTaIHgdtxmxK6ZD5ZXNSZHGSoswtk+YqTJHXL0NV7QSKiCz3DUd3uUw2D4=0D=0A=
	vl6aA/4o3mQndDEaIueW8cVuzs5wjidZDXrEd+6Zl1+5ixBY6Ps8uAsh6SFSHwky=0D=0A=
	8h2UT01yb6lEa663w3sz36KNCkQY2V0/ojmGVw5gOhd6oyJhkrHsuaNRabSrYABj=0D=0A=
	NLHLUlktAw8izFJltdoJvoL/CmX2h6wEaPOzJ0dPBgnDmmrmFP4DAwKLdceaU25u=0D=0A=
	c2BJfmKrMawpQTVM/xC2YO0joiD+BixlX+RMgS49ElO9QJZFsCmE0TxuLxZmGWFr=0D=0A=
	UD+yeLQiTWljaGFlbCBTY2jDvHR0IDxtLXNjaHVldHRAZ214LmRlPohjBBMRAgAj=0D=0A=
	BQJEBWrIBQkJZgGABgsJCAcDAgQVAggDBBYCAwECHgECF4AACgkQMIVrK30mEtXe=0D=0A=
	2gCffZskGUiUyJ6kfKRB+STa9UpCrHUAn2AbVub4pHzar7QWG+PovIZSlyKCnQJj=0D=0A=
	BEQFas0QCADtKL7ZRyKOzT0zFZC3Q18jIXMssBkaBSs22EVEwqGXAIVdHg53zG5s=0D=0A=
	iB5rO44NsG0UBxPsXp4PKVbhfjr8n7LBld0W24+jit4U/57o+j1lXHuoZUvQBUpU=0D=0A=
	gZ+BMG8Kc7YU9mY2Yc+IDd6sHlGpmOvvEsluNHDWRu0wlqRqn5JSA1oFj32Jnlj/=0D=0A=
	MBW3KFNAl3aY5gvAnxcXPMnITBX7n0z4orcI0o9MuwhU0idrGoAcZB8MUzKYB2Sg=0D=0A=
	Uj0uz4DIV+UsUyJOVIEzkgIjqjBNOf20eibYkKXQaRrC+vMLSu/2iSCXKq/nuS/u=0D=0A=
	U3huR/MvGTsM/zq1b+lwo45RDsEFVJMzAAMFCACgScTIP9tOBOKDhmTgwvYE7P1z=0D=0A=
	tqeWVjED6kD/IeHFCU9VKyrkAcM8z4Hduz8hYky+ctchWYm6jVXUbxyfuSqry/ln=0D=0A=
	6b41eoK1nWcdFtXXyiQg+INNySQmjvvEa6AGvvyL0nDVF6nuXMIR6tHFDkUeE5dm=0D=0A=
	8p6VFnQ/91zdO+Bdj9VAC/Efv2Sje2Di+7VsjLs5DCbjJCjIcKl/upE69c2A1dUZ=0D=0A=
	5XNYe0HayjrBcEKBJl2WRWmJVnwibonx3DnBZ24ioQpRMMr/eA+Ek7uVMxApUB5U=0D=0A=
	4X6FPHLIXYuWGqtbYk20ys7a0ToznIkhNfiauAthCQVkcCk/yFKyCAIZV1Rj/gMD=0D=0A=
	Aot1x5pTbm5zYCuAUDvFN/V9mgYKww7AMpjmOI6Z2kA23vpKrcvCE/vHJ1yo4P9g=0D=0A=
	GaUxyIvFggdJMMWU2+pfUTglBg9v8ucspgYBval8wANyXlqITAQYEQIADAUCRAVq=0D=0A=
	zQUJCWYBgAAKCRAwhWsrfSYS1fp5AKCtQmjTFhoTRjn0lQFEPf2qupVFggCfWHtx=0D=0A=
	mjWmF7En34MrK1XRwf2jwsY=3D=0D=0A=
	=3DDkLm=0D=0A=
	-----END PGP PRIVATE KEY BLOCK-----=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE