.desktop and translations

Le Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 02:56:37PM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :
> >I can write one for clustalw and submit it. Also, I would like to add a
> >french entry in the one of NJplot, as I did for TreeViewX. The Ubuntu
> >does not contain them.
>
> If you need entries in Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR), I can help you.
> Just send me an email with what needs to be translated, OK?

Hi Nelson,

here are the .desktop files for njplot, unrooted njplot, and clustalx. I
do not know if I should write one for clustalw. Any opinion? I also
attach to this mail the .desktop for treeviewx. I think that all this
.destkop thing is not really handled yet by the translation teams, so
how about having french, brazilian, german and english for the relevant
programs in debian-med ?

I will send proper patches for the njplot and clustalw source packages
when your translations will be ready.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Terminal=false
Icon=clustalx
Exec=clustalx
Name=Clustal X
GenericName=Alignment and phylogeny
GenericName[en]=Alignment and phylogeny
GenericName[fr]=Alignement et phylogénèse
Comment=Global multiple nucleotide or peptide sequence alignment and phyolgenetic analysis
Comment[en]=Global multiple nucleotide or peptide sequence alignment and phylogenetic analysis
Comment[fr]=Alignement global de séquences peptidiques ou nucléotidiques et analyse phylogénétique
Type=Application
Categories=Biology;Science;Education
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Terminal=false
Icon=njplot
Exec=njplot
Name=NJplot
GenericName=Tree Plotter
GenericName[en]=Tree Plotter
GenericName[fr]=Traceur d'arbres
Comment=Displays, modifies and exports in PostScript format phylogenetic trees
Comment[en]=Displays, modifies and  exports in PostScript format phylogenetic trees
Comment[fr]=Affiche, modifie et exporte au format PostScript des arbres phyolgénétiques
Type=Application
Categories=Biology;Science;Education
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Terminal=false
Icon=unrooted
Exec=unrooted
Name=NJplot (unrooted)
Name[en]=NJplot (unrooted)
Name[fr]=NJplot (non enraciné)
GenericName=Tree Plotter
GenericName[en]=Tree Plotter
GenericName[fr]=Traceur d'arbres
Comment=Displays and exports in PostScript format unrooted phylogenetic trees
Comment[en]=Displays and exports in PostScript format unrooted phylogenetic trees
Comment[fr]=Affiche et exporte au format PostScript des arbres phyolgénétiques non enracinés
Type=Application
Categories=Biology;Science;Education
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Encoding=UTF-8
Terminal=false
Icon=treeviewx
Exec=tv
Name=TreeView X
GenericName=Tree Plotter
GenericName[en]=Tree Plotter
GenericName[fr]=Traceur d'arbres
Comment=Displays, modifies, prints and exports in SVG format phylogenetic trees
Comment[en]=Displays, modifies, prints and exports in SVG format phylogenetic trees
Comment[fr]=Affiche, modifie, imprime et exporte au format SVG des arbres phyolgénétiques