Re: Collaborative maintnership

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

Thanks a lot. I used its adress in the maintainer field and moved mine
in the Uploaders field. Although not being able to upload, it seemed to
me that it would make sense, to show that there is somebody active
behind the package...

Definitely.  IMHO at least one real person should be in the
Uploaders field (perhaps the field name is a little bit misleading
for sponsored uploads).  Did you just applied as new maintainer?

Just tell me when there is something to upload.