Re: Collaborative maintnership

Le Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 06:33:34PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I'm in favour of group maintainance but the debian-med list should
> not be spoiled by packaging related mails.  This would confuse our
> non-technical users.  For the sake of development the Alioth project
> was created. Currently there is one list that records the SVN
> commits: debian-med-commit@lists.alioth.debian.org.  I think we migh
> either use this list for the moment because it is quite low volume,
> but the better solution would be to create a new one for instance
>
>        debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

Hi Andreas,

Sounds wise... The advantage of having a -packaging list would be the
have a separated archive without tons of commit logs, so I would favor
this option if it is easy to create. On the other hand, we can start
with the -commit list and migrate when it will be really necessary.

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles