Re: DebianSciencePsychology

On Thu, 18 May 2006, Michael Hanke wrote:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSciencePsychology
I planned to announce this on debian-science as soon as there is a
reasonable amount of information on the page. But you're right, why
should I wait?

Please add a section on the official Debian-Med page to make sure
that this is a comprehensive entry point for all related stuff.

Additionally I would like to mentioned the Experimental Psychology
Project on Alioth. The goal of this project is to make more relevant/useful
software in this field available for Debian. Join!

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-exppsy/

Perhaps we should list the relevant Alioth projects (the general
one and also the specific ones) on apropriate places on the web
pages.

ATM Yaroslav Halchenko is setting up the projects repository. Meanwhile
you can get the group-maintained packages from my private repository.
See:

http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/hanke/debian

The idea of

    http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-med/

was to reduce bureaucratic overhead for parts of Debian-Med.  It is
fine to create separate Alioth projects but you can feel free to use
the general repository.