Re: DebianSciencePsychology

Hi,

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 07:53:33PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For your information, Michael Hanke is populating a page on the wiki
> about psychology:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSciencePsychology
I planned to announce this on debian-science as soon as there is a
reasonable amount of information on the page. But you're right, why
should I wait?

Additionally I would like to mentioned the Experimental Psychology
Project on Alioth. The goal of this project is to make more relevant/useful
software in this field available for Debian. Join!

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-exppsy/

ATM Yaroslav Halchenko is setting up the projects repository. Meanwhile
you can get the group-maintained packages from my private repository.
See:

http://apsy.gse.uni-magdeburg.de/hanke/debian

Cheers,

Michael