Article on multiple sequence alignment in Nucleic Acid Research.

Dear all,

In the last issue of Nucleic Acid Research, Iain Wallace, from the team
of Cédric Notredame (t-coffee) published an article about their last
software, M-Coffee.

http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/34/6/1692

Interestingly, it discusses and benchmarks the other multiple alignment
programs, of which some are in Debian and some are on my "to package"
list.

I think that this article is open access, so you can have a look if you
are interested in multiple aligments, even if you have no subscription
to this journal.

PS: The dialign package is almost ready, I will soon post on
debian-science a mail about the manpage I wrote for it.

--
Charles Plessy
Wako, Saitama, Japan