Re: patch for microbio.wml

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

I have been working on listing many programs relevant for molecular
biology, and I think that the screen for multiple alignment softwares is
now almost saturated (http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSequenceAnalysis). I
will package the free ones.

Many thanks.  This is really fine and appreciated work.

In the meantime, here is a patch for microbio.wml which adds Dialign

I did not found an attached patch.  You might either send it to
Tobias Toedter <t.toedter@gmx.net> directly or just apply it in
case you have CVS access for Debian web pages.

(ITP) and Muscle (in main), and moves TreeView X in the "unofficial debs
available" section.

Feel free to ask me in case you need a sponsor for any of your
packages.