[Linuxmednews-announce] California Healthcare Foundation Publishes Open Source Report. (fwd)

FYI

        Andreas.

LinuxMedNews-Announce list -- Brief news update.

Greetings,

It isn't a question of what the report says, it is who is publishing it.

No less than the California Healthcare Foundation has published: 'Open Source Software: A Primer for Health Care Leaders' http://www.linuxmednews.com/1142058421/index_html Validation is a great thing, especially since Linux Medical News has been publishing things like 'Free and Open Source Basics' http://www.linuxmednews.com/975415100/index_html since the year 2000. Bravo, California Healthcare Foundation, for arriving to the party!

In addition to the CHF report, Linux Medical News is reporting on the iPath telemedicine project: http://www.linuxmednews.com/1142012828/index_html We wish you both well. We've also upgraded our RSS newsfeed: http://www.linuxmednews.com/rdf for easier and better syndication.

On Linux Medical News wishlist these days is a) For those and any other websites to link our humble news site. b) The Leapfrog Group to come to its senses and endorse Free and Open Source Software in medicine (and link LMN!). Until next time, remember that freedom makes the seemingly impossible, possible.

-- Ignacio Valdes, MD, MS
-- Editor: Linux Medical News
-- http://www.linuxmednews.com