Re: Cableswig package

Steve M. Robbins wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 11:27:58PM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

I propose to make an upload of cableswig with the patches I
previously posted.  I can do so next weekend.  Let me know your
plans.

As threatened ;-) I just uploaded cableswig, version
0.1.0+cvs20060304-1, to Debian.

The final patch to CMakeLists.txt is slightly different from what I
had previously posted.  I changed the variable name to
CSWIG_USE_SYSTEM_GCCXML which is more similar to the style used by ITK
for system libraries like png.

I made two small cosmetic changes to the cswig and cableidx programs.

I'm attaching the patches here for Brad's benefit.  I hope they
will be incorporated into CVS.

I've committed changes based on this patch to CableSwig upstream:

/cvsroot/CableSwig/CableSwig/Executables/cableSwigMain.cxx,v <-- cableSwigMain.cxx
/cvsroot/CableSwig/CableSwig/Executables/cableidx.cxx,v  <--  cableidx.cxx
/cvsroot/CableSwig/CableSwig/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  CMakeLists.txt

I changed the way an external gccxml is supported to be compatible with CMake 2.0 (required by current ITK policy).

-Brad