[no subject]

Furniture  Manufacturer Representative

Wiesław Gulcz

62-020 Swarzedz

tel/fax +48 061-8-174-583

email gulczwi@icpnet.pl                                                                                           Dear Sirs,

I' m the Furniture Manufacturer Representative from Poland. Swarzedz near Poznan is a traditional

place for producing good quality furniture.

I' m sure that many companies have some good experience in Poland. I have the permanent cooperation with the furniture factories which can meet your requirements. I represent them during international fairs, furniture shows, exhibitions, meetings, negotiations etc.

Our producers are selling succesfully mainly to Holland, Great Britain, France and Germany. They are producing also what is very important furniture following the model given by the Client.

If you are interested in finding a good partner for a long-term cooperation, please do not hestitate to contact me on e-mail: gulczwi@icpnet.pl. You are welcome !

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Best regards.

Wieslaw Gulcz