Debtags for medical issues

Hello all,

You're probably aware of the Debtags effort, and if not, please see
here: [1] [2]. I think tags are an excellent way to link "our" packages.
It's kind of the next generation of the virtual packages we're currently
using. Since the tags are now in the Packages file we can expect them to
be actually implemented in a frontend not too long from now.

I was a bit surprised that no tags for medical applications exist yet,
when I was tagging[3] the ctn package there was no way to indicate it
was Medical Imaging related or even Medical in general.

Some example tags I could imagine:

field::medicine
field::medicine::imaging
field::medicine::dental

But also a tag like:

works-with::dicom

could be useful.

Can we put such a list of tags together and how do we arrange to get it
into the tag collection?

regards,
Thijs