Open-source medical records system (fwd)

Hi,

I've got a hint to

<URL:http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/07/22/1541233&threshold=5&tid=103&tid=106>

  U.S. Government Crafted OSS
  According to the New York Times the federal government has developed
  an open-source medical records system. It was originally developed
  for the Department of Veterans Affairs, and doctors started
  obtaining it under FOIA requests. Some good information on the
  process of converting it from an internal project to a deployable
  system exists, and how its open nature has made the system better is
  available at the WorldVista site."

I think we should put this on our web site.  BTW, if there is anybody
who wants to help out our project ans has no programming skills:  There
is allways work on helping with the web pages and support Tobias who
did an excellent job in the past but is sometimes to busy to maintain all
work on his own.  Volunteers are welcome.