nule.org HL7 Utilities

Hi,

I noticed that my HL7 Browser software utility was being linked to from the debian-med project web page. I also maintain a number of other healthcare related applications a libraries (including HL7 Comm, HL7 Diff and a Java HL7 parsing library) which may be of interest to the project. Please refer to this URL for the current breakdown of what's available: http://nule.org/software/hl7utils/index.html

I'm actually a Debian user, so I'd be interested in helping out if I can provide .deb files for inclusion in your project, or of I can do something to make their inclusion easier. Anyway, feel free to contact me at this e-mail address if I can help out.

Thanks,
Mike