Fwd: Rural Tele- medical kit

 From: "Bob Pyke Jr." <repyke@infionline.net>
 To: "Telehealth-L" <TELEHEALTH@maelstrom.stjohns.edu>
 CC: TELEMEDICINE@jiscmail.ac.uk

 From another list and blog I am on

 Rural Tele- medical kit

On Thursday 12 May 2005 19:47, Ponnapa PG wrote:
 n-Logue and Nuerosynaptics yesterday launched the
 rural tele-medical kit at a village in Sivaganga Dist
 in TN . The District collector inaugrated the
 function.
 This kit priced at under Rs 15,000 is connected to the
 rural internet kiosk and can transmit ECG, Pressure ,
 Temp , pulse and stethoscope data.

 We will be now taking it to over 100 villages in the  first
phase in partnership with hospitals .

 Ponnapa
=====
I am contacting them about attaching this kit to Simputers. Does
anybody here have a package that could be adapted for receiving
the medical information generated from this product?
--
Edward Cherlin, Simputer Evangelist
Encore Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd.