Debian-Med booth @ LinuxTag

Hi,

last year I had a table at Debian booth reserved for Debian-Med.  There
was a Debian-Med poster above it.  For this year such a table will be
reserved only in the case that there will two persons responsible for
this table.  The reason is clear: If I'll be away (for DebianDay talks
or just visiting the exhibition gathering some food, etc.) the Debian-Med
part would be unattended and other Debian booth staff is not able to answer
the questions of visitors.

According to my experiences not really many people drop in just for
the sake to learn something about Debian-Med.  If people come in and
ask because they just recognized the Debian-Med poster they mostly want
to get a CD handed out to run their medical pratice system for free
but joining our efforts and working for it was not really on their
scope.  So running the Debian-Med booth is not *very* important if
you ask me even if I would love to do so and if there would be another
one who would join me at the booth as second person I would definitely
go for it.

If there is nobody who does so I have at least "Debian-Med" printed on my
badge and I will advise others wo route people interested in medicine
to me - this way we will not loose so much without the booth.

Just tell me, if you are interested