Re: (Maybe) future Debian-Med packages

Hi Frank,

> > Molmol (http://hugin.ethz.ch/wuthrich/software/molmol/index.html)
>
> I have an ITP on that, and packages more-or-less ready.  I have also
> contacted the copyright holders, but did not yet get an answer.  Whom
> have you contacted, an what have they told you?

First, I have contacted Marc Saric <marc.saric@gmx.de>
He said:

I think you have to deal with Reto Koradi (currently working for Tripos
Inc. as fas as I know) or Bruker. I can remember, that they have been a
bit restrictive about redistribution of their stuff.

I have just tried to contact Reto Koradi <kor@mol.biol.ethz.ch>, but without sucess. No answer from him. I have not tried to contact Bruker.

--
Nelson A. de Oliveira

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!