Re: Debian package for Tigr-GlimmerHMM

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Steffen Moeller wrote:

I just created a Debian packge of the gene finding program
Tigr-GlimmerHMM [http://www.tigr.org/software/GlimmerHMM]
which is available from
http://bioinformatics.pzr.uni-rostock.de/~moeller/debian/tigr-glimmerhmm
Thanks for your work.

If there are Debian Developers out there considering this worthy to be
uploaded to the Debian main distribution then I would happily be
sponsored.
As always I'm hape to sponsor your packages if noone else steps in.
My question is what to to with tigr-glimmer you also are providing
packages for.  Do we need both packages or only the *hmm version?