Re: Tree-Puzzle related software

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> schrieb:

> While PUZZLEBOOT seems to be a simple shell script which might be useful
> directly in the tree-puzzle package, the covARES program seems to be
> also a reasonable target which has other related software at
>
>     http://hades.biochem.dal.ca/Rogerlab/Software/software.html
>
> I would love if some experts in biochemie would have a look at these
> pages.

Well, I'm working in biochemistry, but not on these things, and can't
say anything about their usefulness.

>  (I did not even found a license, but I want you first have
> a look whether it is worth asking for it.)

According to http://morticia.cs.dal.ca/cvs/, coVARES and all related
programs are under GPL, use ./configure; make; make install, and at
least coVARES uses autoconf and thus supports --prefix= - packaging
should be manageable.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster