Re: ITP:dcmtk looking for sponsor

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Pablo Sau wrote:

I completely agree with you and I am sorry for my precipitation, I've
already apply your patch and I'm know compiling trying to follow
the FHS directives.
Pablo and Juergen,
I'm very happy about your preparation of the packages.  Just tell me
once you consider the packages worth uploading.  I'd think it would be
best if the the dev and doc package would be crated as well as the
tcp wrapper and openssl because if you change the packaging structure
of a source package after the first upload it would require extra
manual work for the FTP maintainers and extra time to wait for you
and our users.