Re: ITP:dcmtk looking for sponsor

Dear Juergen and Andreas:

Thanks for your quick response but before changing anything I
want to point out two things:
First, the dcmtk applications work(really!) with the   dicom.dic in
/usr/lib.
Second, It would be posible to use a built in data dictionary   y let
the user make his own additions setting the environment variable
DCMDICTPATH to his personal dictionary, an let the dcmtk file unchanged,
till OFFIS people fix it, as I saw in dicom.protocols.com.
Also I read in datadict.txt (perhaps outdated!)from dcmtk doc that it
could be set in the file config/acconfig.h, file not found in the dcmtk
sources.
So following the the Unix Filesystem Hierarchy Standard should I  use
the /usr/share/dcmtk  to put into it the dcmtk data subdir and into
/etc/dcmtk  the config ones?
Well let me know what to do and I'll change it as soon as possible.
Thanks beforehand
		Pablo sau