Re: [Announce] Debian packages of ITK 1.6.0 now available

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Gavin Baker wrote:

> The packages are available for installation via apt-get (or direct download)
> from the unofficial package repository:
>
>     http://mentors.debian.net/
Well, these packages are now sitting at

    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/insighttoolkit

since february this year.  I do not really remember the state and what might
stop them from propagating to the Debian archive.

Please update my mind and I might care for sponsoring them in this week.
I'll be at LSM in Bordeaux where usually is a plenty of hacking time in the
evening hours which would be a good time to care for such stuff.