Re: [Announce] Debian packages of ITK 1.6.0 now available

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Gavin Baker wrote:

> The core ITK libraries (for runtime and development), as well as the
> examples source are all available.  I have also packaged CableSwig, which
> will enable Tcl/Python wrapping.
>
>     - libinsighttoolkit2          -- runtime libraries
>     - libinsighttoolkit2-dev      -- development files (headers, CMake, etc)
>     - insighttoolkit-examples     -- source of example programs
>     - cableswig                   -- Generates Tcl/Python wrappers
The package cableswig is listed in the build dependencies but I'm unable
to find this package.  Any hints how to obtain this?

> All feedback and suggestions welcome!
I'd like to continue commenting one once I've seen the sources of
cableswig package ... ;-)

Kind regards and thanks for your efforts to enhance Debian-Med