Please file bug reports against med-* packages if necessary

Hi,

I noticed that I was quite lazy with updating med-* packages.  I hereby ask
all maintainers of med- related packages to file bug reports against the
apropriate med-* package to include their package.  The one I noticed today
where:

  Package      Maintainer (in CC)             med-*package

  loki         carleos@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es    med-bio (depends)
  r-cran-qtl   moeller@pzr.uni-rostock.de     med-bio (suggests, to not enforce
                                              r-base-core - please correct me if
                                              you think it should be a dpends)
  tigr-glimmer moeller@pzr.uni-rostock.de     med-bio (depends)
  clustalw-mpi moeller@pzr.uni-rostock.de     med-bio-contrib (depends:
                                                 clustalw | clustalw-mpi
                                              please comment on this "or" !)

Thanks to these both maintainers for their work.  It is no critics from
my side.  It is just my job to keep the med- packages up to date but sometimes
I'm missing this stuff in every day life ant those bug reports would keep me
awake.  Please make further suggestions for improvements.