Re: ANNOUNCE: usfda-ndc-drug-info v0.4

   Anyway, I believe we can safely assume that the issue linking
against db3 is caused by an incompatibility in libraries generated via
the two different major version of gcc and g++, 2.x and 3.x. For after
switching to the new gcc and g++, my new code fails to link against
older libraries. As such, I personally intend to roll back these
changes and stick with 2.95 for the time being.

   To overcome the errors in re-building usda-ndc-drug-info_0.4, I
recommend re-building libdb3, libdb3-dev, libdb3++, and libdb3++-dev
using the newer compilers (gcc and g++).

Elizabeth