Re: ANNOUNCE: usfda-ndc-drug-info v0.4

Andreas writes:

> Just let me know about news with the db3 issue.

On my system, both gcc and g++ versions 2.95 and 3.0 are installed
with symbolic links pointing to either one, i.e.

    /usr/bin/g++ -> g++-2.95
    /usr/bin/gcc -> gcc-2.95

Since I did not see anything in /etc/alternatives, I adjusted these by
hand:

    /usr/bin/g++ -> g++-3.0
    /usr/bin/gcc -> gcc-3.0

and re-build db3 from source. Now, the test program:

/* x.cpp */
#include <db_cxx.h>
int
main ()
{
  int major, minor, patch_level;
  DbEnv::version(&major, &minor, &patch_level);
  return 0;
}

compiles and links fine:

$ g++-3.0 -o conftest -g -O2   x.cpp -ldb3_cxx
$

Do you believe this issue warrants a bug report?

Thank you,

Elizabeth