RFA: medical word drug listing

(request for assistance)

Hi All,

   As some of you may be aware, I am working on a medical word list in
my spare time. Its going fairly slowly but recently I decided to
import drug names by using the data from the FDA that I used in the
usfda-drug-info project. Unfortunately, that data is such that it
needs to be cleaned up before using it in a medical word project.

   Well, anyway, I determined that a relativly easy method of cleaning
up the words is to write a web-application that lists the drugs and
allows people to make modifications or delete the appropriate ones.
For example, here is an excerpt:

  CARBINOXAMINE COMPOUND DROPS LIQUID
  CARBINOXAMINE COMPOUND SYRUP
  CARBINOXAMINE MALEATE AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE TABLETS
  CARBINOXAMINE ORAL DROPS
  CARBINOXAMINE PSEUDOEPHEDRINE AND DM DROPS
  CARBINOXAMINE SYRUP

for a medical word listing used in such a thing as a
spelling-corrector application, most of the above is not needed. In
fact, only one single drug should be used, which is "carbinoxamine"
(all lower-case because carbinoxamine is not a brand name). By
deleting all but one of the drugs and changing that one to
"carbonoxamine", then it is fitting for a medical word list.

   So I wrote the web-application and if anyone has some spare time
and wants to work on it, please email me directly and let me know what
username you'd like to use as well as a password. Provided that you're
not someone like that Hell.Raiser guy on debian-user, I'll give you
access to the web-application with that username/password pair. If you
want to take a gander at it before asking for access, a guest account
is set up already:

	Username: guest
	Password: guest

   Its not really hard to do but its just that there are lots and lots
of words.

   Thank you,
   Elizabeth